BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE
Multiple Intelligence (M.I.) refers to the eight basic human intelligence / wisdoms advocated by Harvard University psychologist Howard Gardner: Word, Visual, Music, Logic, Body, People, Self and Nature, which focus on how to help children's brain and physical development, so as to let them successfully step into the future.
FOUNDER OF MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE
Howard Gardner is a world famous developmental psychologist and the founder of the "Theory of Multiple Intelligence". Being the current professor of cognition, education, and psychology of the Graduate School of Education of Harvard University, he is also a professor of psychiatry at the School of Medicine of Boston University, as well as one of the two directors of the "Project Zero" Institute of Harvard University.
INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE
In the aspect of international education and development of children and youth, M.I. is definitely a valued mode of education which has been very popular in the United States, Japan, and Singapore. In addition, Hong Kong Education Bureau and a lot of schools in Hong Kong are also promoting this mode.
• Multiple Intelligence Academy (Seattle)
• New City School (Missouri)
• Birmingham Grid for Learning (BGFL)
• British Council
• Multiple Intelligence Institute
• Child First
• Education Bureau
• Faculty of Education of the Chinese University of Hong Kong
• Center for Child Development of Hong Kong Baptist University
• Centre for the Development of the Gifted and Talented of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
• Kindery International
• Japan MI Society
• The Gardner School (Vancouver)